Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I bought a new Rpson XP620 and set it up it worked fine gill

Customer Question

I bought a new Rpson XP620 and set it up it worked fine gill one day it told me I was out of ink and needed to replace the black 273. 273xl
I purchased such cartridges Epson cartrdiges cfrom Best buy and inserted them as the info told me. but still needed replacement calledepson stupoport told me what to do stillproblem now thye have sent me a new cartridge I have alwready treid3 times. what now.?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Please try the following and let me know the response.
Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.
Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself. Inside means the printhead where the cartrdige seats.
Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.
If any of the other cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them.
Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 5 minutes.
Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message.
Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there.
If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.
If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!
Thank you!
S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Have you tried following the instructions I have given?
Have you tried cleaning using the printer control panel?
Thank you.
S H E F I N