John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Epson wf-4630 prints and scans but it won't send a fax (it

Customer Question

My Epson wf-4630 prints and scans but it won't send a fax (it times out) and it won't print incoming faxes (says it's busy). How do I fix this?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:1) Is this a dedicated fax line, or a shared voice/fax line?2) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)3) Do you have dsl service on the same line?