John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Canon copier that now has a sheet of paper stuck .

Customer Question

I have a Canon copier that now has a sheet of paper stuck . . . I opened the back release to try to get it out but I cannot grasp the sheet from the back. However the sheet of paper is 'grabbable' from the front but it won't come out and I don't want to risk ripping it . . . is there another release in the from that will enable me to remove the stuck sheet easily ????
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Please let me know the model number of the printer, so that I can assist you better.
Thank you.
S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
S H E F I N