Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

I have a Xerox Phaser 6300. I used a generic Cyan toner for

Customer Question

I have a Xerox Phaser 6300. I used a generic Cyan toner for a short period but have now replaced with a Xerox cyan toner. It won't print and is telling me that I need to replace the cyan toner. When I check printer supplies, it shows that cyan is full. Any suggestions?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you do the following to reset the printer please
Open the front panel of the printer and push the refilled toner cartridge into place. On the display, you should see a message stating that the toner cartridge is refilled and cannot be used.
Press the "Print" button, then quickly press "Cancel."
Reset the printer by pushing "Power" twice. The toner chip will reset and should accept the refilled toner cartridge as new.
Let me know the results please