John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am getting an error message that my canon pixma mg5520 is

Customer Question

I am getting an error message that my canon pixma mg5520 is not online. It is in fact online, but all five ink cartridges are red instead of green light showing. What do I need to do to fix this?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using. Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Thank you, *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has been two days and I have still not received an answer and the problem is recurring. Since you did NOT provide any response and did NOT fix the problem, I consider your service unacceptable. Please reverse the $32 charge you have placed against my credit card for no service rendered. If it is not removed by your company, I will request removal through my credit card company. Contacting you has been a total waste of time and money.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Im going to include the refund link as you have requested. That way you can self process a refund. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund Also, just to be clear I did reply to you on the 21st of June.. You should be able to see that reply if you scroll up some on your question page in justanswer. If you decide you want to continue, you know where to find me. Dustin S