Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Epson Tm-C3400 printerKeep getting error and paper light

Customer Question

Epson Tm-C3400 printer
Keep getting error and paper light when trying to print.
Keep resetting unit ( pull power plug)
Have reinstalled drivers etc.
What can be done to resolve?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.I think that the first thing to do is to open all covers, and examine the interior of the printer for any debris, scraps, etc. that might still be in the printer.Then, if there are none, close up the printer again. Take the paper tray, and examine it for any breakage or signs of having broken (usually a sharp or jagged or similarly uneven-looking edge or surface is produced by plastic breaking.)Put common 'letter' sized paper in the tray, only 20 sheets. Snub up the paper guides against the edges of the paper stack, put the paper tray into the printer firmly and correctly, and try again. Is there any number code showing on the printer at any time? How old is the printer (measuring from its date of purchase) ?