Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Printer has no power after power outage

Customer Question

printer has no power after power outage
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I am Michelle, and i am a licensed printer professional, i see you are asking about Brother printer, i think i can help you. I have an overall 12 years of experience in this area and have helped hundreds of customers in fixing there printer problems.
We will diagnose the printer by following troubleshooting steps to identify the root cause of the problem that why the printer is not powering on. In case of hardware failure found we will not be able to fix the printer at the current moment or make it power on till we replace or repair the faulty part which is causing the printer not to power on i will tell you what part has faulted.
Follow the steps and let me know the result.
1. unplug the printer power cable from the wall outlet and try to connect any other electrical device and power it on and let me know if that device powers on or not.
2. If the device powers on that means there is a problem with the printer.
3. if the device dont power on that means the power is not good on the wall outlet you can try connecting the printer on a different good power wall outlet and then power on.
let me know how it goes.