John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have just bught and had a professional install our MX 920

Customer Question

I have just bught and had a professional install our MX 920 printer. It is wirelessly connected, however when I am attempting to print something from my laptop, I often see the message that the printer cannt print; then I turn the printer off and when
I turn it on again it then and only then prints; this should not happen with a new machine! Help to fix this!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Which operating system is it running on the PC/System to which the printer is connected and what is your router's model #?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks