John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

The printer Canon MX452 does not work ; the on light is

Customer Question

The printer Canon MX452 does not work ; the on light is flipping and I have the messages printer error occurred and support code 6000 . I do not have the phone working too.
Please tell me how should I proceed.
Is the only way I can communicate
my e-mail; *************
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Please double check the error to make sure it is 6000 and not 6A00.
.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
You need to reply here, I am still waiting for you to give me the info I asked for.
.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
You need to reply on this page and stop opening duplicate questions. Do not reply to the emails it goes to no one.
.