Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a dsmobile 620 scanner. loaded the driver. green light

Customer Question

I have a dsmobile 620 scanner. loaded the driver. green light on. connected to the computer. get error 2019. have restarted twice. no luck.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, is the DS-620 connected to a PC or a Mac?Still, proposed preliminary checks (if have not been tried):• check/replace the USB cable;• make sure the scanner is connected to the computer with a USB cable that is supplied with your scanner;• ensure you use scan applications since the scanner is connected to your PC and more than 10 seconds passes;• disconnect the USB cable from the scanner and connect it to the scanner again;• try/connect the USB cable to other working USB ports;• make sure you log in to your PC and install drivers and software with the administrator right;• make sure you log in to your PC and scan documents with the administrator right.Please post back results / observations of the above once tried.