John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Russell! Bill W. here...I was printing som pages on our

Customer Question

Hi Russell! Bill W. here...I was printing som pages on our Canon PC 745, when the light to the left of the window that tells you how many copies you've selected or the zoom size started flashing, and now it won'r print anything
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Something happened on the pay page...Are you still there, Russell H?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
When the error light starts flashing, it means something needs to be remedied in the copier you have asked about.
There should be an error number displaying too, but from what you have said, it may be a non-standard error condition. Try turning the machine Off for 10 minutes, then trying again.
If the error persists in a similar way, you may need to check that
A. the doors are all properly closed, in the wake of your taking out the half-printed sheet.
B. take the cartridge out for a half-minute, then put it back in carefully and properly, and close the doors over it.
and see if that helps any.
Is there a 'P 0 X' showing on the display, where the number of copies usually shows? if so, let me know what it shows. Thanks.