John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Re; cannon MG2520:I received an email with two attachments.

Customer Question

Re; cannon MG2520:I received an email with two attachments. The first one which was PDF ( I sound like I know what I'm talking about but I don't) printed fine when I opened and told it to print. It was a 12 page file. I accidently printed it again. I now tried to print the other one, which was simply a one page letter, my computer told me I needed Microsoft office to get it. When I printed without M.office it was blurry. So, I installed M office. It still didn't work. But somehow I was able to fiddle with settings and I don't know what all and I got a copy at 43percent size. nice and clear. eventually (two days later) I found a way to have my computer reset itself to the settings before I messed with it. Bot***** *****ne my printer doesn't scan ( blurry). It doesn't make sense to me that it printed all those pages from the PDF just fine and the reduced size letter, also clear, but won't do anything else now. Do you know any tricks, maybe take over my computer and fix it?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
Yes, I can take over your computer and fix it.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you