Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

How do I keep return address on a @10 envelope from being cut

Customer Question

How do I keep return address on a @10 envelope from being cut off during printing ? Also, when I click on Mailings to create an envelope, the delivery address prints too far down on the envelope. Help please. Once before a young lady I spoke to on the phone sent me a link to click on when I was typing and printing #10 envelopes that said HP test and it worked great. I lost the link when I got my new computer.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.
This will depend on what software you are using. For example if you are using Microsoft Word, you can go to the mailings menu and then go to print envelopes or labels. From that screen you're able to print to directly to an envelope. If you select the correct envelope size, and feed the envelope in with the short edge first, it should print properly. If you still have a problem, please me know what software you're using and I will provide more precise information.
There is information about how to learn envelope in this particular printer on the following page
http://bitli.es/pCte3O