Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Please tell me how to download my SD 1300 IS camera into my

Customer Question

Please tell me how to download my SD 1300 IS camera into my computer so Shutterfly can print some shows i have taken.
Should the camera power be on or off?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. I would suggest you download software fro the camera from the link below. Download and install software, connect the camera to the computer, and download pictures to the computer. Please go to the link below, click Drivers& Software, and download the software listed under Software.http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/digital_cameras/powershot_sd_series/powershot_sd1300_is#DriversAndSoftware If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N