John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Good morning: I have a MX320 printer. On my last printing

Customer Question

Good morning:
I have a MX320 printer.
On my last printing job, the paper got jammed.
I removed the paper and now the printer is offline and I cannot get back the printer online.
I pressed the ON button and nothing happens.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
Do you see any light turned ON or flashing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Oh, that's not good. Have you tried on a different wall outlet?
Is the printer still in warranty?
Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I did. Same result.No longer under warranty.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that it ???Expensive supportNo very please with your services
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam,
Make sure the power cable is well connected to the printer. If you have tried with another wall outlet with no luck, then the printer is defective. The power supply or the circuit board is defective, and unfortunately repairing it is not worth it.
For example you can buy a new Canon MX492 for $69 with free shipping here http://goo.gl/UH0Bfq, so again, is not worth repairing your old printer.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!