John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My previous Epson printer would let me print four pictures

Customer Question

my previous Epson printer would let me print four pictures on one sheet of 11 X 14 photo paper, but I cannot find a procedure in the manual to do this by using my new Epson WF2540 printer. I want to print four 4 by 5 inch pictures on one page of paper. Can you send me a list of steps to follow to get the job done?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
Some of the options may not be easily available, depending on what version of Windows or Mac you are using.
Are you using windows Vista, WIndows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, Or what version of mac osx are you using?
Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.
Thank you,
Dustin S.