Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

Workforce 545 when turning on the printer the wifi and fax

Customer Question

workforce 545 when turning on the printer the wifi and fax auto answering are flashing along with the turn on button. The screen on the printer says turn on and off. Have done several times and no change. How to stop this flashing on wifi and auto answering?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Do you see any other error message/code from the printer?If you try to make a photocopy from the glass, will it respond to those commands?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It just says turn off. If I try to copy something it tells me it is invalid.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Okay lets try a hard reset of the machine:
unplug power at the wall outlet
wait 5 minutes
press and hold the power/on button for 60+ seconds
keep holding while plugging back in, and for another 60 seconds after, then release
Let me know the results.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, just checking in to see if you need any further help with this. If I’ve answered your question, please take a moment to rate my service, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. You are also welcome to reply back to me at no extra cost if I can be of any further assistance.
Thank you,