John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a HP Laserjet CP 1525nw color printer that is giving

Customer Question

Hi. I have a HP Laserjet CP 1525nw color printer that is giving me a remove cartridge locks from the Cyan and Yellow Cartridges after I have replaced both cartridges. Any idea on what is causing this problem?
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
Sir/Madam, I know you would like a quick solution on this, and I would love nothing better than to get you one, but unfortunately this is a known issue with some Laserjet printer models. If you are removing the shipping locks from the cartridges and still get the error message, then the printer will need to be repaired or replaced.
=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!