Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I have a new cartridge pc6re . i took the old cartridge

Customer Question

i have a new cartridge for my pc6re . i took the old cartridge out of the copier . now i can't
get the old or new cartridge back into the copier. HELP!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.
The new cartridge will fit in the exact same way that the old cartridge when in. Make sure that there is no tape on the new cartridge because sometimes for shipping there are parts of it that are tape down and it's not always obvious when you first look at it. Also, if you are still having a problem, please take a picture of what the problem is or describe it in as much detail as possible so that I can help you. Unfortunately, with only knowing that it's not going incorrectly, I don't have much more detailed information to give you because they need to understand exactly what's happening to do that.
Make sure the orientation of the cartridge is correct as well.