Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I Want to sink my Samsung tablet 4 with my Hpofficejetpro8500wireless

Customer Question

I Want to sink my Samsung
tablet 4 with my Hpofficejetpro8500wireless help i all ready paid and got no answer to my problem.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.
Since your tablet and your office jet Pro are two different devices they cannot be synchronized. However, if you are trying to just print from your tablet to the printer, then you can either use the HP print services plug-in for android, or you can use Google's cloud print which is fairly easy to set up. Google's cloud print requires that you have the printer setup from a home computer and that that home computer is logged into Google account. Then when you are logged into that same Google account imprint using Google cloud print services, it will provide you with the options of the printers that are connected to your Google account.