John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an Epson XP 400 printer, just tried to print with it,

Customer Question

I have an Epson XP 400 printer, just tried to print with it, and I got an error message, "Turn off power then on again, and check documentation for details." There is no paper jam, and when I turn off the power and back on, the error message returns. There is no indication that any ink is low.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Is there a specific error code/message you are getting, either on the printer or the computer?