Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I get "System ErrorCycle Power"on my CLX-3175FN?XAA SN

Customer Question

I get "System ErrorCycle Power"on my CLX-3175FN?XAA SN Z0RFBAHZ500023FWhat should I do?Thanks, ***********
Category: Printers
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, the described symptom almost always point to an internal hardware issue or more particularly, possible suspect after a review of the Service Manual would be a thermal/heat related concern or in some instances, the temperature sensor itself.The above would require that the unit be opened up for visual inspection, voltage/continuity/resistance checks, confirm faults and effect repairs.I realize that the above information may perhaps be not what was expected. Unfortunately, there is no quick-n-easy fix and neither is there a workaround; sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news.Are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multimeter and even perhaps a soldering iron? Equally important, could you make use of the repair/Service Manual ?