John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

09-548-00 Xerographic system error. User intervention is required

Customer Question

09-548-00 Xerographic system error. User intervention is required to Power Off/On the machine; service is required if problem persists. Print and Copy services are disabled.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
1. Check ESS PWB and IIT/IPS PWB connections
2. Reinstall the software.
3. If the above actions do not resolve the problem, replace ESS PWB.
Please let me know how it goes.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you have details or image of fix
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I saw this so called fix on line already
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I suggest that you turn Off the machine, using the power switch.
Then leave the machine to cool off and reset itself, for at least 15 minutes, preferably 1/2 hour or so. Or longer.
Then turn it On again. See how it works, not carefully how it initializes, and what messages appear on the device itself. Let me know if this helps any, and if it doesn't help, what the messages are as it initializes and until it reaches a steady state of some sort.