Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

I am trying to print duplex on a pima mg6120. I set the print

Customer Question

i am trying to print duplex on a pima mg6120. I set the print box to duplex, but it prints regularly, one side on a page.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Did you put a check in the automatic check box as well? If you did not it will be in manual duplex mode which would be why it only did one side. See this image for what I mean:
http://kbsupport.cusa.canon.com/system/storage/1/kb/attachments/embedded/6107_image_6.gif
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.