Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have a Xerox 7750 and the exit rollers at the top where the

Customer Question

I have a Xerox 7750 and the exit rollers at the top where the paper comes out are not turning at all. The paper jams in the exact same spot in the fuser.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If the paper jams with its leading edge in the fuser assembly, then the fuser assembly may be jammed, or melted, or some similar problem.
1. for safety, before examining the fuser, turn the Xerox device Off, and then wait 5+ minutes for cooling time, and even then proceed with caution, to avoid burning your hands or fingers, always feel the air above a component first, before touching it, in case it is still burningly hot.
2. examine the fuser, opening its cover if possible, and see how the two or three rollers in it are doing. If obviously damaged, melted, jammed up, etc., the fuser assembly will need replacing as a whole.
3. (If the fuser looks OK in every way, then examine the gear trains in the printer, and see if any of them are jammed by debris, broken teeth, etc.)
Let me know what you find out, and I will advise you further.