Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I just wanted to change my black ink cartridge on my Epson

Customer Question

I just wanted to change my black ink cartridge on my Epson Workforce 615 which I did and the printer is insisting that I change the the blue, yellow & red as well and will not let me continue unless I do.
I do not need to change the color cartridges at this time.
Please advise what to do !
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. I apologize for the inconvenience, however the printer will not operate if any cartridge is expended or removed. It’s best to always have extra cartridges on hand. Please check the link below.http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?UseCookie=yes&infoType=FAQ&oid=130787&prodoid=63084670&foid=142781&cat=237989&subcat=237991 I apologize for the bad news. However, this is the honest answer I can give.Thank you.S H E F I N