Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My brother mfc 9560cdw worked perfectly year and now it prints o

Customer Question

my brother mfc 9560cdw worked perfectly for a year and now it prints only the front and back of 1 page, repeatedly. It will not print more than the first page of a multi page document. This is tree in Chrome and also in adobe pdf reader
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or click here to know the operating system) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

windows 7, iwreless

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please go to the link below, download and run the Uninstall Tool.http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfc9560cdw_us&os=93&dlid=dlf005362_000&flang=4&type3=39 After uninstalling it completely, download and run Full Driver & Software Package from the link below.http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfc9560cdw_us&os=93&dlid=dlf004563_000&flang=8&type3=11 If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT smiley face and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer

I did those 2 steps last week. Sorry I didn't mention it.

More ideas?

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Do you have Teamviewer installed on your computer? If no, please go to the link below, click Download listed under All-In-One: TeamViewer full version.https://www.teamviewer.com/hi/index.aspx After installing it, let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345). Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

id= 501 213 944

pass= 4859

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I think we have lost the connection. Can you open Teamviewer and let me know the new password? Thank you.S H E F I N