John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Samsung C460W colour laser multitask printer. I have bought a

Customer Question

I have a Samsung C460W colour laser multitask printer. I have bought a new computer and would like to have it access the printer wirelessly. The computer asks for the WPS number but I cannot find it anywhere and have misplaced the instructions that came with the printer. My previous computer was able to access the printer.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What is the model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel this whole thing. You obviously interfered with Samsung website.
I'm sorry. Like many other manufacturers, Samsung does not provide live instant support, and if your product is not under warranty, Samsung will not provide support at all unless you pay Samsung, and that would usually cost a lot.
I'm an independent computer / printer technician. Please let me know if you still need help with this issue. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.