Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

My Pixma Pro 9500 Mark II begins its routine then switches

Customer Question

My Pixma Pro 9500 Mark II begins its routine then switches off. I have used it for years and also two other printers 'offline'. The icon tells me that it is ringing -- but it isn't! HelP!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. For that one printer – actually for all the printers I would try unplugging them from the error main power waiting a few minutes and then plugging them back in. I would do the same with your router and access point if you have them. The reason I say this is because the disconnection or the lack of a connection between the printer and the computer can be related to the network not passing it through. The next thing to do if that doesn't help is to remove and reinstall the printers on the computer. If you need more details on how to do that, let me know along with the operating system and version on your computer or if you have any questions please feel free to ask.