VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I am trying to set up my Epson Workforce 645 wirelessly. We

Customer Question

I am trying to set up my Epson Workforce 645 wirelessly. We have moved. It worked fine at old location , but I can not get it to print wirelessly at our new location
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I figured it out. I would like to receive a refund.
Thank you!
T***** *****
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.
Hello how are you? Thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue. I am sure it can be a real bear to set things up at new locations after a move. Please follow the steps below:
Print a Network Status Sheet
1. Press (Wrench and Tool Icon) Setup.
2. Press u or d to select Network Settings, then press OK.
3. Press u or d to select Confirm Network Settings, then press OK.
4. Press the B&W or Color x Start button to print a network status sheet.
Then let me know of the results Sir or Madame...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A router/access point channel conflict has been detected.
If you have problems printing or scanning, improve your wireless network environment.
Everything else was fine.
OK, please reboot the Router, then do this:
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=183884&infoType=Downloads
Then find a USB Cable and connect it to the Printer and the PC. Then do the install process and the Printer will be picked up by the PC. Then the PC will assign the Printer a new IP address through the Setup Process.
Chime in n let me know of your results.....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I connect the USB Cable to my laptop or my home computer? The set up cd is no longer supported by my MAC laptop. It has always worked before and I could print from my iPhone as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The printer WiFi green light is on. But I still cannot print unless USB Cable is connected. Never have had a problem until we moved and xfininti/Comcast put in the new router and equipment.
OK, you can use the link and the Page will auto select the Drivers needed by your OS. So do the MAC First. After it is setup, it should be found on the network of your new home or place of business by any PC that is on the Network.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It still says that the operating system is not supported when I insert disc into MAC.
Oh, sorry maybe I did not explain it clearly enough. My fault. Please use the Link that I sent you from the MAC. It will open the page and have the correct OS X driver selected in the menu for you to download and install.
Or:
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=183884&infoType=Downloads&platform=OSF_M_X10