Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

I am having a problem setting up my epsonxp-410 I no longer

Customer Question

I am having a problem setting up my epsonxp-410 I no longer have the disk to set it up,and im trying to print and its no where to be found on my lap top how do I set it back up?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome
You can download the driver from my link below
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=224802&infoType=Downloads
You want to download the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package which gives you everything.
This will then add the printer to your computer
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you