John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

New HP 7640 printer installed. Wireless blue light solid.

Customer Question

New HP 7640 printer installed. Wireless blue light solid. Will not print. Error: Unable to find printer. Printer shows as default and ready in printers and devices. Installed and removed numerous times. Powered off router and printer numerous times. rebooted computer, swore, and kicked the dog.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Are you able to ping the printer by it's ip address?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $34 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want remote.
I sent request for remote service, please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me. Thanks