Kamil Anwar, Technician
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Just downloaded Brother printer driver program -J875DW

Customer Question

Just downloaded Brother printer driver program for MFC-J875DW for Mac OS 10.9.5, but cannot locate program in computer. Where is it?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Did you install it after downloading it?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $34 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I installed it twice, but I cannot find it on my Mac. I've tried to find it under Printers in System Preferences, but no luck.
Just to confirm, you want to install the printer in Printers?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes.
There is a small + sign, click on it and it should show up the printer. The printer must be on and connected for it to show up. Let me know.