VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I have just bought a pixma MG2560 Printer at Big W. I checked

Customer Question

I have just bought a pixma MG2560 Printer at Big W. I checked before I bought it if it was compatible with my MacBook OP 10.6.3 and it states on the box 10.6.8. I have upgraded my OS to accomodate. BUT the Setup CD ROM from you (Canon) in the box says for Windows M1.2. Looking again on the box I NOW see that the CD ROM for Apple is not included in the package even though it says it is compatible. So....what do I do now? I cannot use it. I must add here that I am completely illiterate with computer stuff so this is TOTALLY stressing me out!! Please Help. Regards, ***** *****
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry, I know that keeping up with the updates can be cumbersome. But, I a, here to help...
Please follow this link:
http://supportdrivers.info/canon-pixma-mg2560-drivers-for-win8_7_mac_linux/
Get the second option under MAC Linux. The 300+ MB sized download...