John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My canon 6120 printed 2 pages of 7 earlier today and now all

Customer Question

my canon 6120 printed 2 pages of 7 earlier today and now all I get is a message that there is no paper in the tray
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
Thank You!! for posting your Question.My name is ***** ***** today I will assist you to solve or identify your problem.
Can you tell me, what is the exact error message, you are getting and do you get it on your PC or printer screen ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Printer screen-there is no paper. Load paper and press ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
Sorry for the late reply, as I got offline for the day. Please let me know, if you want to continue.