Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Need help. error 30. Raff

Customer Question

Need help. error 30. Raff
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Was anything unusual done with the printer in the past, such as installation of non-Canon remake equipment, use of refills or 'compatible' cartridges, etc. ?
Try holding down the Power button for a second or two, and the display should go blank.
(And the printer should turn Off, that way. If it doesn't turn Off, unplug it for about 10 seconds, plug it in again, then proceed immediately to press the Power button again.)
Then wait about 10 seconds, and press down on the Power button again. This should reset the device.
Does that help?
What computer type is your printer connected to, please? Windows PC or Apple computer?
Is the connection to the printer networked, or is it direct via USB cable?