John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have canon pro and it is IMPOSSIBLE to print. I try to print

Customer Question

I have canon pro and it is IMPOSSIBLE to print. I try to print and every now and then I get one image to come out. but it keeps pausing, i push resume, but nothing happens. The power button keeps flashing...but nothing. Please help.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. It should flash in a pattern or a specific number of times, what pattern/number of times is it flashing? What model canon pro is it?
.