Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Bought the Pixma MG 2922 in AZ---worked great---tried to hook

Customer Question

Bought the Pixma MG 2922 in AZ---worked great---tried to hook it up at home to the same laptop---says it can't find the driver (Toshiba C55t) Help !
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What info---I could not get back to you with the password ***** sent !!

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please go to the link below, select your operating system, download and install the driver.http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_mg_series/pixma_mg2922#DriversAndSoftware If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT smiley face and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

WOULD NOT COPY FILE--"can't create output file" :

c:\users\Libby\AppData\local\Temp\win-mg2900-1-1-ucd\MSetup4.exe

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Could you please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7), so that I can assist you better.Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

windows 8.1

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please remove all temporary files by following the instructions in the link below.http://registrycleanersafe.blogspot.in/2013/05/how-to-delete-temporary-files-in.html Then, try installing the printer. Thank you.S H E F I N