Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

MyB&W prints come out with yellowish tint prints in the middle

Customer Question

MyB&W prints come out with yellowish tint prints in the middle of the page.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.Check your printer's driver settings on your computer. If you are doing black-and-white by combining colors, there may be some explanation there for the yellow tint in the middle of black.This might also be automatic, if the indicated toner levels show that the black toner is completely used up or very nearly used up. Also, check whether your printer has yellow toner leaking into the printer generally - open the printer and see if the yellow toner is leaking, or yellow toner is loose in the printer. If your yellow toner cartridge might be leaking, either re-seat it (if it is, by some mischance, loose) or else replace it! after a few more prints, the loose yellow might be used up, and that could be a simple solution to the problem... *if* yellow toner is leaking and loose inside the printer, indeed.