Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

Are you really back? I am only interested in working with the

Customer Question

Bernie are you really back? I am only interested in working with the Bernie pictured here. I keep getting the gray exclamation mark and always loosing connection. Also have scrolling probs with vertical bar turning black. At best it's sluggish, zooms forward and sticks. Have had blue screen of death before.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have paid for service and applied for a new password ***** is not working. Bernie asked me to post a question. I saw an old site responding to an old question. Today is May 16, 2015 and I need help on my Dell XPS 14Z which Bernie originally helped me set up. I have the gray exclamation problem which indicates that power is being drained from somewhere and scrolling problems plus problems staying online eventho the modem is fine. Someone please get back---I'm confused as to which site you will be coming in on. Viet appears on an outdated site and I'm hoping to get Bernie again---but somebody please get back to me since I've paid!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is anybody there?
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** know you are excited about talking with Bernie but I see that he hasn't responded because he probably has not been online. But I am here and I'm more than happy to help you if you'll take my help. I am live and available and ready to help if you need me. Can you please explain what you mean when you say as the exclamation problem?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know when Bernie K. will be back---he's helped me befor---I know you're very good but I'd like to touch base w/ him---I can wait until another day, although I've paid---is postponing a problem do-able?
I might not be that good, I might be a total idiot I understand though wanting to work with somebody that you've worked well with before and that is no problem whatsoever it's your call. You can wait as long as you want and then if you don't hear from him then feel free to reply back to me and I should see reply and I'll help you out. The question is basically under your control so you can leave it out there as long as you need to and as long as it works for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a way I can know if he's on??? I really appreciate your excellent attitude!
I don't believe there is a way to tell if he's on because I don't even have that ability anymore due to some system changes. But if you have the ability to contact a moderator from your end, use that and tell them and they will try to reach out to him if he's active right now. We are independent consultants so sometimes what happens is if someone gets sent off to active duty or something else happens sometimes we don't see those people for a little while but the moderators do know and will be able to find him or they'll also know how long it's been since he's been on. Will have 500 to 600 experts online at any given time so that while there are a few that I have a pretty good idea of when they come and go I don't know about him specifically.
And to make up for the two minutes that I've eaten up with you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How to get a moderator?
All that's an excellent question. I wish you had a way on your side because I do not see what you see. But it's, I believe there is a way on your side either with a drop-down menu on the question or something similar that would allow you to ask for a moderator. We do it from our and but it's for different things like if we need to have personal information taken out or that sort of thing. In fact I'm not even sure that moderators you would talk to are the same that I would talk to. Even so, I will forward one of the message with a link to this question asking them to bring it to Bernie's attention if they see him.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much---that would be great. Have a good evening! Bye for now!
Okay I sent it to a moderator on my side so hopefully they'll tell me yes they've taken care of it and not slot my wrist for doing something I'm not supposed to do. I never figure that stuff out anyway what I'm supposed to do and can do versus the customer and... very confusing to me. Anyway, if you don't hear from him and the timeframe that you need then reply to this question I will see it.