John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Andy. I'm having the same problemn with my Canon mp210,

Customer Question

Hello Andy. I'm having the same problemn with my Canon mp210, which happened, as luck would have it, right after I purchased $80 worth of ink. Now I have two opened cartridges I can't return. Any late developments in fixing this problem? Already did the roller cleaning steps. Just like this customer reported, the printer takes two inches of paper, then freezes up and whows the E3 message.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Andy seems to be offline at present, would you like to work with me ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. Unfortunately, however, the printer in question is at work, and I am at home today.
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.
Then, we can work later, when you will be in front of the printer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That will be Monday at 3:00 PM. Will justanswer hold off collecting the remainder of my payment until we can talk through the problem? I'm a new customer and am not familiar with the procedure.
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.
Don't worry about the money, it will be in your Justanswer account. You can get the money back, only after you close this question permanently and claim a refund.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay, so on Monday I just open up my account and continue where we left off?
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.
Login on Justanswer.com and then click on "My Questions" on the right top of the webpage and then open this question and reply me back, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay. Thanks. I will come back on Monday then.
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks.