Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Using a phaser 3300 mfp. Copying legal size. Output is on

Customer Question

Using a phaser 3300 mfp. Copying legal size. Output is on legal paper, but print is letter size--help!

If you will refund my money, I figured it out!!!!!!

Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I feel obliged to offer an answer, nonetheless:That sort of problem depends upon Copy Settings, and you need them to match the size of the original copied from, not some arbitrarily assigned size to the target or resultant copy. As for a refund: please contact Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, throughhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-usThey ought to take care of your request with reasonable promptness, considering that it is a Saturday evening (at least in the United States part of the world.) Thank you for bringing your question to us here at JustAnswer.com.