Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I bought a new computer with OX Yosemite, I can't load software

Customer Question

I bought a new computer with OX Yosemite, I can't load software for my Image garden from snow leopard so I inserted Cannon software CD for Pixma MG 7120,won't work.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Please go to the link given below, download and install the update. Restart the computer after installing the update. https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1742?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

Note : Please make sure that you are installing the update after downloading it. It is a big file, so it may take some time to get it downloaded.

Then, follow the instructions given below.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the print & scan window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.

Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT smiley face and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N