VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I have an Epson R2000 and it prints too dark and dull. When I print of

Customer Question

I have an Epson R2000 and it prints too dark and dull. When I print off my Epson WF-4630 - it comes out exactly as pictured.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using an iMac OSx 10.9.5. The Epson WF-4630 prints exactly as displayed on the screen. I have my Epson R2000 settings as color matching, Color Sync, SPR2000 UltraPremium Presentation Matte, Best Photo. I am printing on white card stock (60#).
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. If I my ask a question Sir or Madame: How old is this printer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5 days old
OK, that may not be a good sign. Please follow this link and do the steps to clean the Printhead:
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/Video-Library/video/Printers-All-in-Ones_Popular-Printers-All-in-Ones/How-to-Clean-a-Print-Head/929694625001?BV_UseBVCookie=yes
Also, you will do an Alignment before the Printhead cleaning to see if it is needed...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it's aligned
Ok, since that is the case and it is five days old. I must ask about the inks as to did they come with the Printer or bought separately?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
came with
Ok. Last question for you Sir or Madame. Where did the printer drivers came from? The box or online??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
downloaded from Epson's site. May I request a refund please? I think I need to work with Epson directly.