VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I have an HP LaserJet P1102w that suddenly will not print. My wireless

Customer Question

I have an HP LaserJet P1102w that suddenly will not print. My wireless network cannot find it and, even when I plugged the computer directly into the printer, it still will not print with the message, printer not connected. Help
Okay, have had the printer for 3 months, been working fine with the occasional "can't find" issue. In that case, shut down and restart the printer has
always worked after doing it 4-5 times. Running a Macbook Pro Retina 15". Have in-home wireless network Via my Airport Express. No problems always being connected to LAN via iPad and MacBook Pro.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue, please try the following to resolve the issue:
Step 1: Power Off the Printer
Step 2: Unplug the Power cord
Step 3: Press the Power + Cancel (Red X) while Holding the Power + Cancel Button Connect the Power Cord and wait for 10-15 Seconds - It Should reset the printer - Release the Buttons- Try to install the printer Via USB and Convert it to Wireless.
This should resolve the issue. Please chime in and let me know of your results..