John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My question is: What is the type paper, width

Customer Question

My question is: What is the type paper, width and length and core size that fits your Ingenico iCT220 and iCT250 models? I can only obtain that the paper is thermal and is 2 1/2 inch in width thus far. I need the actual length and core size please. You can send my reply to XXXXXXXXXXX if you can not answer at this time.
Thank you,.
Jack XXXXXXX
Category: Printers
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, please cancel my request and thank you.
Jack