John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My files including emails print coloured inks but not in black

Customer Question

My files including emails print coloured inks but not in black ink
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
Have you tried cleaning the machine yet?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Feddy MYes of course I have cleaned the ink nozzles etc.
I am not repeat not satisfied with your rather facile answer. Are you a Dell support expert if not I will stop here and cancel my visa card transaction
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
This is not Dell and what you most likely mean is you need a Canon expert which I work on daily. I also did not give you an answer I asked you a question and told you that you may need a part, because that is possible. We are in no way affiliated with Dell or Canon and nothing on the site says we are. I have sent in your cancel request.
.