John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

KennethXXXXhereI have HP 8500 A909a printer

Customer Question

Hello, kenneth XXX here I have HP 8500 A909a printer printout says pump stall. Blue ink tank pusher is stuck out. The other 3 spring back as I push them in. How do I get into place to fix jam? xxxxxxxxxx

Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What part, exactly (or where exactly) is the part you call the 'blue ink tank pusher', please?

Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Russell,

Thanks for rapid responce.

HP 8500 A909a

Ink cartridge has been pulled out and there is a white springed enlongated button that extends into ink cartridge up against rubber actuator tube. Can you imagine it yet?

thanks

xxxxxxxxxxx

Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
I don't know the internals of the carriage portion of the HP 8500 series well enough, unfortunately, to advise you on this sort of breakage or problem.I have - with apologies - Opted Out of the problem, opening it to other Experts in this category.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Any others that may answer my question?

xxxxxxxxxxxx