John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Kodak esp c310 all in one printer and the black ink

Customer Question

I have a Kodak esp c310 all in one printer and the black ink is not printing. I have out new ink cartridges in, run a test print and , calibrated the ink cartridges and run a clean print head but it still won't print the black ink. Is there anything else I can do?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What is your computer, a Windows PC or an Apple computer?
Which version of Windows (or MAC OS X ) is on it?
(If a Windows PC, what is its System Type? either 32-bit or 64-bit, and found in
Start - Control Panel - System and Security - System .)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks but problem is sorted
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
I am glad to hear that the problem is fixed, by whatever means.
(I would be interested to hear the outline of what fixed the problem, if you care to mention it.)
Thank you for bringing your question to us here at JustAnswer.com. Please feel welcome to ask another question, at any time, in any one of our numerous categories.