John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

What does it mean when it says "the type of print head is incorre

Customer Question

What does it mean when it says "the type of print head is incorrect.Install the correct print head?" We have not changed print heads and when I want to go to menu and settings, I cannot.
Category: Printers
Expert:  DrKlahn replied 1 year ago.
Good morning from the USA. (Local time here is 00:17 AM.) I'm Bruce, and my expert nickname is "DrKlahn."
The system says this is your first visit to JustAnswer. I find that new users often skip or do not notice some information during question setup. It is boilerplate but it is very important.
• Prices and payments issues must be handled by Customer Service.
• JustAnswer is not the Canon, HP, Epson or Brother support site. That is why there is a fee. I support products from many manufacturers and I happily troubleshoot all issues, including those where a manufacturer says "The problem is not in our product."
• Experts are not salaried or paid hourly. My assistance goes unpaid without your positive rating.
• If the problem involves hardware, please have it at hand so that you can work with it.
• Patience is required during Q&A. I get responses by email, which takes up to 8 minutes. Then I have to prepare and type a reply. Please allow for this.
• JustAnswer provides services 24/7, but both experts and customers have daily schedules. If you respond significantly later it might be the next day before I can reply.
Now that you've read the above, please let me know if you'd like to proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not find your answer satisfactory and do not think I should have been billed the $5 deposit and the $32. I believe I should at least be refunded for the $32.